You may be asking....
Should I Sell My Home Now?
You have thought about selling your home this spring and summer and are saying to yourself, "It's the end of summer and school has started. I missed the opportunity to sell this year and I'm not sure its worth it to sell right now."
Here's why you should take the step and sell now:
- Interest Rates are creeping up slowly. Nothing scares buyers more than higher interest rates. Not only is there the emotional effect of higher rates, but buyers' buying power decreases (they can afford less house) as the rates rise.
- Prices are starting to flatten. You may never get more for your home in history than now. Home prices in the greater Denver metro area seem to be peaking.
- Save your equity. If you are thinking of moving to a different home, make sure you can move the equity you have in your current house. If the market goes down and your equity changes (you have less of it!). Protect your equity, it will benefit you in the long run.
- Interest Rates are creeping up slowly (Once again). If you sell now and buy a new home, you can take advantage of historically low interest rates. We may never see these rates again. Perhaps your are thinking of waiting until next summer. If you wait and interest rates go up even a half a point, your payment on a 350K home goes up over $100 per month (about $1200 per year) for the same house if you were to buy it today. In other words, the same payment you'd make this year buys you about $40K less house next year with only a half point increase in interest rates!
Here's why you should have us list your house:
- Over 55 years experience in the 3 owners & managing brokers. We have seen and heard it all. There is no problem we won't tackle and solve for you in the sale of your home.
- We will vet buyers and their offers so that you sell your house the first time and not have to put it back on when a deal falls through.
- We have a track record of getting homes sold for over their asking price.
- We have great business partner relationships. Title companies, contractors and home inspectors (if necessary) and many others who we can call on to get your house sold.
- Take advantage of our Sale Value Guarantee. If you buy a new home after selling your present one and your new home goes down significantly in value in the 12 months following its purchase, Sunrise Realty Pros will sell it for you without charging commissions for our work (seller will only be responsible for buyer's agent's commission).
For a free consultation, call Don Bibb (303.905.7822) or Steve Sides (303.525.9270) today!